Last update: 05.06.2023
This the Policy Policy informs you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data. We process it in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("General Data Protection Regulation", hereinafter "GDPR")and relevant national legislation on the protection of personal data.
- WHO ARE WE?
SZZS CONSULTING S.R.L..is a business consultancy services company established in 2022, with registered office in Târgu Mureș, Str. Sf. Ioan nr. 10, with number J26/1217/12.07.2022 in the Trade Register, unique tax registration code RO46454293. We want to make a major change in the quality of small and medium-sized businesses. With 13 years experience in sales, 8 years in small business and 3 years in development and training we can help you find the most effective ways to grow your business. We currently have clients both in Romania and abroad, offering both simple and complex consultancy services to beneficiaries, (hereinafter ,,the Company" or "Us’’).
Our contact details are:
Headquarters address: str. Sf. Ioan nr. 10, mun. Tîrgu-Mureș, jud. Mureș
Email address: [email protected]
Phone no: +40 745 666 644
- HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA. PERSONAL DATA?
the Company, in its capacity as Controller, processes the personal data of candidates who apply for available positions, employees, individual clients, representatives of corporate clients, contractual partners and collaborators, and the data of other individuals who interact with the Company and/or are engaged in contractual relations with it.
Personal data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and timely;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE THEY PROCESSED?
In the context of staff recruitment, we process the following types of personal data: name, surname, address, date of birth, nationality, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, data on professional and/or social experience, education and training, skills and other personal data resulting from the information contained in the CV and the letter of application submitted, and, where applicable, from the discussions during the job interview.
For conclusion and execution contracts of service provision și of partnership/collaboration, we mainly process the following types of personal data: name, surname, ID card/passport series and number, gender, home/residence address, bank account number, e-mail address, telephone number.
In order to completing and submitting the contact form (,,Contact'') on Company's website - https://nolimit.consulting/ (în continuare ,,website-ul’’), prelucrăm următoarele tipuri de date cu caracter personal: nume, prenume, e-mail, număr de telefon. Menționăm că website-ul nostru folosește sistemul reCAPTCHA v3 pentru a preveni atacurile de Spam și mesaje de Spam trimise prin formularul de contact.
For website visitors it is possible to collect data through cookie modules or other similar technologies, such as IP address, web browser, location, web pages accessed on our website, time spent on the website, internet network, device used. For more details on this, see Cookies policy.
We do not use your personal data to send you marketing communications, such as newslettersunless you expressly consent to such communications by checking a agreement box in this regard. To this end, we process your first name, surname and e-mail address and ensure that you have a simple option to unsubscribe at any time or to withdraw your consent to receive these types of communications.
- WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data are processed in order to:
- the conclusion and execution of various contracts;
- for fulfilment of legal obligations that we are responsible for (e.g. labour law, tax law, etc.);
- on the basis of consent requested and/or given in advance (in the context of recruitment, for sending marketing communications, etc.);
- in the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company (e.g. adoption of protection and security measures for our employees, exercise of legitimate rights and interests of the Company in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
- HOW LONG WE PROCESS YOUR DATA. PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this Policy or for the time required by law (e.g. for archiving, accounting, etc.).
- WhoDO WE SUBMIT PERSONAL DATA?
We will not disclose or transfer any personal data collected from or about you to any third party with the exception:
- Public authorities and institutions - when there is a legal obligation to do so or for a legitimate interest (defense of the Company's rights in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
- Partenerilor contractuali sau colaboratorilor Societății care ne oferă servicii de găzduire web (S.C. HOSTERION S.R.L.)
- To any third party - if you have given your express and specific consent for that situation and data.
- WHAT SAFEGUARDS AND GUARANTEES DO WE TAKE?
The company implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with internal working policies and procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force on the protection of personal data.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restrict processing;
- The right to portability;
- Right to object to processing;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- The right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and the courts.
If you have any questions, concerns or wish to exercise these rights, please contact us by e-mail at: [email protected], by post or courier to the address: str. Sf. Ioan nr. 10, mun. Tîrgu-Mureș, jud. Mureș.